Loren G. Dalton has spent 30 years of his career helping small businesses compete, grow and win in their respective marketplaces. He is a graduate of the Harvard Business School and has been the president/CEO of five different companies including the Pennysaver. Currently, he is the co-founder and CEO of WhutsFree.
How We Help Businesses
- WhutsFree is a free resource that allows businesses to extend brand recognition in the community and use their product to market itself to gain new loyal customers.
- When businesses offer something for free, “Law of Reciprocity” kicks in. Over 50% of our customers make an additional purchase, and with no ad cost, it pays off!
- We also have a section on the app that encourages customers to upgrade their free offer for a small fee or check out new products or services from the business.
- To further support additional purchases and create loyal customers, we offer a second optional ad known as a bounce back offer. this can be any discount, and it becomes available to the app user the day after they redeem their free offer to get them back into the business.
- There are no hidden fees, startup fees, commission fees, outbids for space-just one flat rate and businesses are visible on the app at all times. For our $0 Base Plan, there are no contracts, no collection of credit card information, and no strings attached.
- We know the cost of advertising and getting your name and brand out there is a lot of work and money. At WhutsFree we’ve set out to change that dynamic and make it easier than ever for business owners to have access to advertising.
How We Help Customers
- Users can discover new businesses in their area and try them out with no strings attached.
- If customers enjoy their experience at the business, they can upgrade their free offer, purchase additional items, tip, or become returning customers -therefore directly supporting their local community
In The News
- Three Critical Restaurant Advertising Strategies for 2021, Modern Restaurant Magazine
- 3 Reasons Why You Should Prioritize Community Engagement, Small Biz Daily
- How to Compete Against the Industry Titans, Small Biz Daily
- 4 Marketing Mistakes Restaurant Operators Should Avoid, PMQ
- How Micro Influencers Can Help You Better Market Your Pizzeria, PMQ
Good Things Utah
Business Wire Press Release
Where is my referral code?
Tap on the ticket icon in the top left corner of the app. Your code will be the 7 letter code in the gray box under “Sign Up A Friend”.
How do I filter results?
In the top right corner of the app there is a filter icon titled “Filter Offers”. You can type in a key word or business name at the top of the filter search or you can click on a category/categories you are interested in listed under “Categories”.
How do I save an offer to my favorites?
Click on the heart icon in the top right corner of the offer to save an offer to your “Favorites” to more easily locate the offer when you are ready to redeem it.
Where are my “Favorites” located?
At the bottom of the app there are three tabs “Discover”, “Favorites” and “Map” click on “Favorites” to locate all offers you have saved.
How do I locate offers nearest me?
The app is location based and will show the offers closed to you based off your geolocation if you have location services enabled or based on the zip code you entered as your location in the app.
You can also click on the tab at the bottom of the app titled “Map” to see a pinpoint map of where each offer is located. If you click on a pinpoint it will show you the name of the businesses and there will be an option to “Tap to see top offer” if you are interested in unlocking their offer from the “Map” view.
How do I manually change my location?
Tap on the three bar menu icon in the top left corner of the app above the ticket icon. Click on “Location” under “Zip Code” type in your new zip code and then tap the red “Find Offers” button at the bottom of the page.
How do I enable location services?
Tap on the three bar menu icon in the top left corner of the app above the ticket icon. Click on “Location” click on the toggle next to “GPS” and update your location services to allow the WhutsFree app to use use your location.
Location services will not only update what offers are visible based off your GPS location but will also launch the turn by turn directions when you ask the app for directions to redeem an offer.
How do I update my offer “Search Radius”?
Tap on the three bar menu icon in the top left corner of the app above the ticket icon. Click on “Location” under “Search Radius” type the number of miles around you, that you are interested in seeing offers for and then hit tap the red “Find Offers” button at the bottom of the page.
How do I know if shipping is included or NOT?
For web offers you can look in the bottom right corner of the blue banner if shipping is not included it will state “Shipping NOT included”.
How do I only view the local walk in redemption offers?
To locate ONLY the local walk-in redemption offers tap on the filter icon in the top right corner of the app titled “Filter Offers”. Next tap on “+Local” then tap back to the offers this will show now show ONLY the local walk-in redemption offers.
Why are there mostly/only online offers in my area?
Although WhutsFree has a presence in all 50 states we are still growing and working hard to bring great local offers to your area. While we work on expanding we hope you will enjoy our great online offers!
If you have a business or know someone who owns a business and could benefit from free advertising (free to the business owner) let us know and we will reach out to them. We love to support local businesses helping them to grow!